Make it Rain Make it Rain

Amazing cant find words to describe!

So full of emotions and it sounds good I really like it I used it for a power point project in school like 1 or 2 years ago I remember! Could really imagine this in a movie, would be the perfect theme. Thanks for creating such a nice song :)

{Dj-L} Hardstyle Era {Dj-L} Hardstyle Era

Starts up super..Then

The leads in the start wow man, good job! maybe the kick there is a bit too low. Melody was too random unfuortainly, but nice power it has! overall 9/10!

=Guilt and Ecstasy= =Guilt and Ecstasy=

The good old days!

Makes me think on my old gameboy or something! thanx for bringing back those memories! good song

Hades responds:

No, dude, thank YOU for listening the song and taking the time to comment on it! ;D

{Dj-L} Shuffle 2 This {Dj-L} Shuffle 2 This

lol

Funny funny funny. you get 3 stars 1 for the blutonium boy kick, 1 for the nexus saw preset, 1 for sounding like a newbie remix of Trance generators - do you wanna balllon! a snare and a ride would fit this like hell if u wanted to know!

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

pretty good

okay remix, it just needs something and dunno but bassline sounds bit detuned otherwise pretty good

DJ Penguin - Club Trance DJ Penguin - Club Trance

Good :D

Everything is nice. I dont like the melody with the saw tune in the end, doesnt fit in at all! otherwise very good :D

Chriztheman responds:

Thanks, Actualy this is not the real song, this is only a DEMO but i will upload the REAL song soon... XD

(Jumpstyle] Get Hard (Jumpstyle] Get Hard

Great!!!

Im not a big fan of jumpstyle but this is pretty awesome (:

D-95 responds:

much thanks, man! =)

timid girl timid girl

Nice!

Great melody and very peaceful :D

*Hellavon*- The Crowd *Hellavon*- The Crowd

Cool!

A little boring but otherwise cool :D

[W&D] the power of the mind [W&D] the power of the mind

Okay! (:

Well I think u need some better VST's (: otherwise it pretty cool :P

weemeee responds:

yesh i do, but like i said before it was made about a year ago =) ty for the review<3

Grtz ~ [W]